Discover what your users really want
Get deep insight into what delights and disgusts your users about your product, with our free tool for running and analysing Kano surveys.
Create a free account now and get started.
Help us learn!
Answer a few questions and help us develop the best Kano tool in the world. It takes 30 seconds and we'll be grateful forever: Click here to take the survey. Thank you.
What is the Kano Model?
The Kano model. Source: medium.com
The Kano model is a user research technique developed in the 1980s by Professor Noriaki Kano, which categorises product features into five categories:
- Must-have - or "basic expectations"
- Performance - customer satisfaction increases in line with the quality of the feature
- Delighters - if present, people are surprised and delighted
- Reverse - actively disliked by customers
- Indifferent - nobody cares if these features exist or not
The Kano model is awesome for:
- Getting crystal clear feedback on potential features to help prioritisation
- Learning how to go beyond satisfaction and start delighting your customers
- Understanding how customer perception of your product changes over time.
Learn more about the Kano model here. If you're in a UX, product or analysis role - you should definitely be including Kano in your toolkit!
Kano surveys are a special style of questionnaire to capture the right feedback from users, and then bespoke analysis of that data is needed to categorise the features according to the Kano model.
This website offers a simple and effective tool that does all the hard work for you. And it's FREE - create an account and get started immediately.
Example survey about car features
Our tool is simple and effective, and does all the hard work for you.
Sign up now and create your first survey in minutes (it's totally free!)